6/1/09

The Old West End Festival and Art Fair* June 6-7


This is the first time I have participated in this event, and I am looking forward to it (with some nervousness, as I always do with anything "new to me"!). This will be the maiden voyage of our new canopy (don't know if I like that analogy; I don't want it flying or floating anywhere!), but we will set up the evening before, so that will give us time to work out the kinks!


Description of The Old West End Festival: "On the first weekend in June, residents of the Old West End hold their Spring Festival, which features food, entertainment, tours of historic homes, an art fair, and spontaneous garage sales. Citizen involvement in the Old West End is high, and this is reflected by its many neighborhood organizations."

Location: Robinwood/Bancroft/Collingwood/Monroe -Toledo
Hours are from 10 AM to 5 PM, both days.

No comments:

Post a Comment