2/8/10

Things You May Not Know...

My work has sometimes been seen in unusual places. The most interesting setting might be here, at St. Luke's Hospital in Maumee, Ohio, where a red cabbage leaf decorates the Birthing Center!
It's a cute spot ; I guess I shouldn't have moved the baby in the picture below- but it was covering my leaf! 


The next spot we are visiting is the Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge, in Oak Harbor, Oh.....
 

Some of my work has been in their Visitor Center - here are some of my leaf pendants in a display.


Curb's Candle Co. in Toledo has carried some of my castings as well.
I am in the process of collecting photos of any of my leaves displayed in the gardens  or homes of people who have purchased them or had received one as a gift. If you also have one, please send it- when I compile enough of them, I'll post those, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment